Please note: Model No. 15014 and 15015 now available to ship at a reduced shipping rate via USPS for $7.95!
The all-purpose engineering adhesive ceramic cement...one grade does it all!
Locks, Seals & Bonds - Nuts, Screws, Shafts, Keys, Splines, Pipes, Flanges, etc.
INCREDIBLE TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE (-350°F) up to 2,015°F
BONDS CERAMIC, GLASS, METALS...EVEN KEYLESS SURFACES.
The extreme temperature range makes Rocksett ideal for attaching muzzle devices.
- Electrical insulation - for both A.C. and D.C. up to 20 Radio MHz (Mega/Hertz).
- Non-toxic - odorless - non-flammable.
- Rocksett withstands oil, fuels, acids, alkalis.
- Long shelf life.
- No mixing or priming required.
- Can only be removed by a hot water soak.
- Keeps assemblies from vibrating loose.
- Popular for muzzle brakes/recoil compensators and suppressors.
Available in 2oz., 4oz., and 1 Gallon sizes. 1 Gallon does not include a dropper bottle.