1 lb. Cake of Fine Proofing Alloy Keynote of Applications Growth after casting is +.0002" after 6 minutes. However, after 30 minutes the change is...View full details
Fine Proofing & Fixturing Alloys
Fine Proofing and Fixturing Alloys are typically used for:
- Precision holding of irregular work pieces during machining.
- Dental-type model making.
- Drill bushings for drill jigs.
- Chucks for lens buffing - gem cutting
- Locator Members in Aircraft & Automotive Assembly
- Drill, Inspection & Welding Fixtures
- Precision Parts for Testing & Inspection
- And more...