High Precision Adjustable V-Blocks
Patent No. 3,325,162
Use for inspection, production milling, work staging, spin grinding, or any operation requiring precision adjustable support.
- Hardened and ground anvils support up to 1,000 lbs.
- Wide angle "V" accepts 3/16" to 5" diameters.
- Top flats ground parallel to base. Can hold wide, flat parts. Narrow flats may be held on a parallel across top.
- Vibration lock, (position lock), prevents creeping.
- Insures solid support without deflection.
- ½" total rise of "V", .050 per revolution. Dial graduated in increments of .001".
- Available in metric screw and dial.
16505 - Standard 2 Piece Set
16507 - Standard 2 Piece Set w/clamps