Jaw Type Micro Snap Gages
These precision gages offer precise measurements of diameter, thickness, length, grooves, gear tooth width and PCD of gears. Three versions are offered depending on measurement application.
DIAL INDICATOR NOT INCLUDED, PLEASE ORDER SEPARATELY.
** For use with 8mm Stem Indicators Only!
- Lightweight, handy frame
- Highly versatile, large range and can be quickly and easily set to any size within its range
- Hardened and ground measuring spindles
- Lever controlled retraction ensures easy job insertion
- Adjustable center-stop for alignment
- Dials/Probes of Ø 8mm stem can be mounted in two positions in line and 90° to the spindle/measuring axis
- Carbide tipped measuring faces ensures better wear resistance
- Optional setting masters and interchangeable anvils available
Jaw Type- Useful for measurement of diameters of shoulders on shafts, small hubs and determination of tooth thickness on gears. Extended carbide tipped measuring jaw = 12 x 12mm.
Measuring Range: 1.58-3.16"/40-80mm
Measuring Force N: 7.50