Flexbar Fiberoptic Flexible Borescopes
Complete with light handle and carrying case.
High Resolution: Smaller Diameter (3mm)
Models: Direct and Right Angle Viewing.
Designed to be a portable, rugged inspection device capable of producing a high-resolution image of critical components through access holes as small as 3.0mm. With intense fiber optic illumination and a crisp image delivered by high-resolution quartz optical fiber, this fiberscope is able to handle a host of inspection requirements where there is limited access.
- High Resolution Fiber Imaging Bundle
- Portable Battery Handle -3V-
- Custom Foam Lined Carrying Case
- 150 Watt Illuminator (12720)
- Flexible Light Guide (13283)
- 35mm/Digital Still Camera Adapter
- "C" Mount Video Camera Adapter
- "C" Mount Video Camera and Monitor
- Right Angle Viewing Adapter
- Shaft Outside Diameter: .120 in. - (3mm)
- Bend Radius: 1.5 in. - (38mm)
- Shaft Construction: Braided Stainless Steel
- Shaft Lengths: 24 in. - (61 mm) STD 36 in. - (91 mm) STD Custom Lengths Available
- Field of View: 50 Degrees Standard 70 Degrees Available
- Depth of Field: .2 in. to 3.0 in. - (5mm to 75mm)
- Eyepiece: B-Style, Diopter Adjustable and Photo Capability
- Direction of View: Forward Viewing Standard Right Angle Viewing with Adapter