Digital Coating Thickness Gage (Non-Ferrous Model)
Flexbar Digital Coating Thickness Gage, Non-Ferrous Model complete with calibration specimens, instructions and fitted case.
Provides quick and precise non-destructive measurements of coatings on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals. High resolution digital display indicates test results, as well as the number of measurements taken and calculation of minimum, maximum, mean and standard deviation values.
- Fully self contained
- Ferrous & non-ferrous substrate models
- Coatings from 0 to 1.25mm (0 to 1250 microns)
- Displays min, max, mean, standard dev., No. readings
- Single and continuous mode
- All measurements in µm/µinch
- Includes calibrated test shim specimens traceable to N.I.S.T.
- Use with Multi-Function Micro-Printer (optional)
- Minimum curvature radius: 0.05 in (1.5 mm) convex, 0.3 (9.0 mm) concave
- Diameter of minimum area: 0.3 in (7.0 mm)
- Minimum thickness: 0.01 in (0.5 mm)
- User selectable modes of measurement: single or continuous
- Measuring range: 0-1250 µm
- Resolution: 1 µm
- Compact, durable carrying case One point and two point calibration
- Power supply: Nicd cell 2 x 3.6V
- Operating humidity: 20%-75%
- Operating temperature: 32µF-104µF (0µC-40µC)
- Weight: 0.3 lb (0.15 kg)
- Dimensions: 5.9 x 2.2 x 0.9 in (150 x 55.5 x 23 mm)