DIGIT-MET® Caliper with Carbide Coated Jaws
6" (150mm) Digi-Met Universal Style Caliper with Carbide Coated Top & Bottom Jaws
Models include Deluxe Wooden Case
With 4-Way Measurement - .0005"/.01mm Resolution
Made from hardened stainless steel. High precision machined frame.
- Non-contacting linear SYLVAC Swiss measuring system.
- OPTO RS232C output for Direct connection to any RS232C computer port.
- One cable fits all DIGI-MET instruments.
- Available WedgeLink software utility to send measurements directly to Microsoft Excel or to your favorite SPC software.
- EXTRA-LARGE High Contrast LCD display for easy reading (6mm/.236")
- Direct inch/metric conversion.
- On/Off switch.
- Hold function - freezes display for later viewing.
- Zero setting at any point.
- Easily configured for SPC data output.
- PRESET function - for Multi-Gage, Height Gages, Micrometers and Indicators only.
- High speed measuring/tracking: 60"/second.
- Low energy consumption 3V lithium battery - will last up to 3 years.
- Temperature range: 10° to 40°C working; -20° to +70°C storage.
- 4-way measurement - inside, outside, depth and step.
- Sliding internal top cross jaw.
- Length of bottom jaws: 1.574" (40mm).
- Resolution: .0005" (.01mm) Accuracy: .001" (.02mm).
- REPEATABILITY: 1 DIGIT 10µm µ2s
6" (150mm), 8" (200mm) and 12" (300mm) Models
All models include OPTO RS232C SPC Output