Dial Gage Stand
This versatile dial gage stand is easily adapted to thickness gages and for comparator work.
- Cast iron base.
- Furnished with a serrated anvil which is ground and lapped and removable.
- Features rapid preliminary positioning adjustment and a positive locking screw.
- The sturdy, enameled cast iron base is 3⅞" x 5⅝".
- Rugged bracket holds dial indicator firmly in place.
- Anvil diameter is 2⅜", ⅝" thick.
- Post is ground and chromed steel and is 6" in height.
- Fine adjustment knob for zero setting.
- Can be used with any A.G.D. dial indicator.
- Can be used with dial indicator gages or electronic cartridge probes.
- Price includes anvil.