Bases ONLY (all types)
DescriptionFlexbar® magnetic bases are manufactured, machined, powder coated and assembled in the U.S. from start to finish. Our goal is to produce a superior American-made precision tool. Flexbar® bases have 180 pounds of pulling force, all metal part construction, and are made to precision ground tolerances.
- 180 pounds of pulling power - much stronger than the average 100-110lb. base.
- Front handle assembly parts are made from nickel plated zinc die castings
- Back and bottom rails are surface ground square and parallel to within .001"
- Main body has durable blue powder coated finish
- On/off switch
- Base can be mounted vertically as well as horizontally
- V Bottom base allows mounting on cylindrical surfaces
- Base without arms is 3 ½" long (with on/off switch), 2" wide, 2" tall