2" Digitmaster Logic™ Basic Indicator
LOGIC-Basic: This model is designed to meet the basic measuring needs of a wide range of users and applications, while incorporating the advanced technology of the Logic electronic digital indicator line. Standard features in the Logic-Basic Series include:
- Incremental measuring mode.
- 7 measuring ranges of .060" to 4.0".
- Inch/Metric display conversion.
- Travel reverse (µ)
- Auto off.
- Floating zero.
- Rotating bezel (up to 270µ).
- Low battery warning.
- Large direct drive LCD display. (.305" character height).
- 3 SPC data output formats.
- Maximum reading hold.
- User selectable resolution.
- 3 power sources.
- AAGD group 2 size for up to .600" travel.
- AGD group 3 size for 1.0" travel.
- Internal and external serial numbers.
Accuracy: µ one resolution.