Flexbar P.D. Check™
Thread Wire Attachment System
MADE IN USA
The first new breakthrough in measuring threads using the three wire method in 35 years!
Invented by a U.S. machinist looking for an accurate and inexpensive way to check threads! Makes thread triangles, thread MIC's and all other current methods obsolete!
- Fits all MIC's with .245 to .312 Anvils.
- No More Lost Thread Wires in the Chip Pans.
- Specifically designed for Rapid and Accurate Measurement.
- Each Part fits 2 sizes of Wires.
Set of 5 Color-Coded Holders
Includes: .018-.022" (Purple), .024" -.032" (Blue), .040-.045" (Yellow), .055-.063" (Green), .072-.081" (Red)
- Select the Proper Size wires.
- Match the Wire Size with the Proper P.D. Check™
- Slip Two Wires in the Holder.
- Now Place the Holder on the MIC's Anvil.
- Hold the Micrometer in one Hand and the Third Wire in the other.
Check the Threads.