- Made of hardened tool steel, black oxide finish (Models 13420 and 13421 only), precision made in U.S.A.
- Works with most brands of horizontal, vertical or side-mounted test indicators (see specifications below for size and fit). (Indicator not included).
- Lightweight, handy and highly sensitive.
- Good visibility to measuring area.
- Easy set up with fine adjustment using gage blocks, ring gage or qualified part.
- Indicator contact point stopper ensures smooth entry to measuring area.
- Includes a hardened tool steel contact pin, two allen wrenches and storage box.
Contact pin hole distances: .25"
Fine adjustment range: .40"
Depth range: .05" - .40"
.55"- 12.1" Internal Range.
External Range: .24" - 12.05"
Extensions available for this model to extend measuring range.