3-Axis Universal Mount Interlocked Guards (Drill/Chuck Shield)
Shield Size: 6" W x 6" H x 4" D
FEATURING A NEWLY DESIGNED UNIVERSAL POSITIONING SYSTEM INCORPORATING A RANGE OF ELECTRICAL INTERLOCKED SHIELDS FOR A WIDE VARIETY OF MACHINE GUARDING APPLICATIONS INCLUDING MILLS, DRILL PRESSES AND BAND SAWS.
- 3-Axis universal positioning system allows all shields to be optimally employed in the hazardous machining area. The shield can be positioned vertically, horizontally and "in and out".
- Horizontal post has a mounting bracket allowing attachment to the machine headstock.
- All shields are permanently attached to the adjustable vertical post which is mounted through a Flexbar Electrical Interlocking Device.
- When the shield is swung out of position, the cam-operated limit switch opens the contacts and stops the machine.
- Includes attached electrical wiring with flexible conduit to allow connection to the safety circuit of the machine that switches off the control to the movement of the spindle.
- Unit is protected beyond IPG rating.