DIGI-MET® Standard Electronic Caliper
MEASURING RANGES UP TO 80"/2000MM. Standard models with knife points for line contact.
- Resolution: .0005"/.01mm
- Fine adjustment and locking screws
Made from hardened stainless steel with ground and lapped measuring surfaces.Details
- Non-contacting linear SYLVAC Swiss measuring system.
- OPTO RS232C output for Direct connection to any RS232C computer
- One cable fits all DIGI-MET instruments
- Available WedgeLink software utility to send measurements directly to Microsoft Excel or to your favorite SPC software.
- EXTRA-LARGE High Contrast LCD display for easy reading (6mm/.236")
- Direct inch/metric conversion.
- On/Off switch.
- Hold function - freezes display for later viewing.
- Zero setting at any point.
- Easily configured for SPC data output.
- High speed measuring/tracking: 60"/second.
- Low energy consumption 3V lithium battery - will last up to 3 years.
- Temperature range: 10° to 40°C working; -20° to +70°C storage.