DIGI-MET® Electronic Indicator
Featuring Direct RS232C Output and Swiss SYLVAC electronics. A sophisticated non-contact linear measuring system...can be connected to any computer or printer with no interface necessary. Featuring .00005" (0,001mm) Resolution with ±.00012" Accuracy; Repeatability: 0,003mm/.00012"
- AGD Group 2, 8mm stem with 3/8" bushing adaptor.
- Rugged polyamid housing
- Stainless shank and spindle
- Tracking speed: 60"/speed
- Display rotates 270°
- Top lifting knob
- Measuring force: 0.6-1.1N
- Low drain lithium battery: 4500 continuous on time for 2-3 years with on/off switch
- Direct inch/metric conversion
- Zero-setting at every point
- HOLD -function
- PRESET - function with dual measuring references to ±99.99999.
- Incremental floating zero. If tool is used fro SPC, the zero button can automatically be configured as a data I/O switch.
- RS232C opto electronic output