Centering Microscope in Case
- Adapts to any machine spindle with maximum accessibility to the operator.
- 45X magnification for optical position accuracy of .0001".
- Single dash line reticle for easy observation of the work reference line.
- Unique compensation of spindle runout by adjustment screw.
- Straight shank 1/2" diameter, eyepiece angle 60°.
- Field of view .100" diameter, focal length 5/8".
Optional Edge Block to locate the edge of any work piece to the spindle axis, and V-Block Gage for precision centering of a V-Block to the spindle for cross axis boring.