Basic Function Digital Protractor
This protractor provides an immediate digital reading of any angle in a full circle of 0-90°-0-90°-0 readings. The machined aluminum frame is rigid and light with a precise platform that allows the sensor and its microprocessor circuit to provide high accuracy throughout the entire 360° range.
- Four 90° quadrants for display purposes.
- Calibrates in minutes without any special fixtures.
- HOLD button for freezing a reading in an unreadable position
- ABS/ZERO button allows 2 measuring modes, Standard and Alternate Reference.
- V-Grooves on top and bottom for use on curved surfaces.
- Angle displayed upright regardless of protractor position.
- Supplied in fitted case.
Measuring Range: 360° (4 x 90°)
Operating Temperature Range: 23°F to 122°F, -5° to +50°C
Power: 3V, Lithium Cell
Accuracy: ± 0.1° -level ± 10
± 0.1° -plumb ±10
± 0.2° -max. error
Size: 6" L x 1 1/4" W x 2 3/8" H
Weight: 10.2 oz.