Digital Multi-Gage Kits
Flexbar Digital Multi-Gage Basic or Extra-Long Kit
A Multi-Function, Precision Measuring Instrument with Virtually Unlimited Application Adaptability
The Flexbar Digital Multi-Gage System provides highly effective and economical solution for a myriad of measurement applications.
The Flexbar Multi-Gage utilizes a Preisser DIGI-MET electronic scale featuring Sylvac Direct RS-232 Output. Using a high accuracy capacitive sensor, DIGI-MET PLUS gages can be connected to any computer, data collector or printer without an interface.
- General I.D. & O.D. Measurements.
- Thread Pitch diameter, I.D. or O.D.
- Grooves and Recesses.
- (with Brew-Tech System ).
- Tapers, Chamfers.
- Deep Measurements.
- Many other applications.
- Large, high contrast LCD display.
- PRESET function.
- Freeze hold feature.
- DIGI-MET electronic functions.
- Low drain lithium battery (2-3 yr life).
- Scale accuracy to DIN 862.
- ON/OFF feature.
- Optoelectronic cable available for direct RS-232 output
- Resolution: .0005" (.01mm).
- Direct inch/metric conversion.
- Accuracy: .001" (.02mm).
- Measuring/tracking speed: 60"/sec.
- Repeatability: 1 digit
- LCD display indicated in/mm, hold, PRESET and zero functions.
- Completely hardened throughout stainless steel construction.
- Hold feature freezes display for later viewing -perfect for hard to reach measurements.
Any Flexbar System Precision Indicator Gage Balls can be affixed in-line for center to center measurements. They can also be attached horizontally for other measurement applications.
Using optional mounts for the Brew-Tech™ Adjustable Thread Gage System, the FLEXBAR DIGITAL MULTI-GAGE simplifies the measuring process for outside and inside threads.
Flexbar Digital Multi-Gage Basic Kit No. 19230 and No. 19230-L Includes:
- Combination Tapered/Flat Tips
- Pair of Extension Tips
- Floating Locator Pins
- Pair of Cone Tips
- Pointed Groove Measuring Tips
- Pair of 1¼" Dia. Gage Balls
- Durable Molded Plastic Case
- 0-11½" Outside Measurement
- 1¹³/₁₆" to 13½" Inside Measurement
- 0-23" Outside Measurement
- 1¹³/₁₆" to 25½" Inside Measurement
* Above ranges may vary nominally according to accessories used and applications.
Calibration Certificate not included.